QAM300-DE Smart Water Quality Monitoring System
- Environmental monitoring of aquaculture waters.
- Aquaculture feeding system.
- Remote monitoring of disease control.
- Monitoring of aquatic breeding.
- Feeding aquatic fingerlings.
- Automation and wisdom breeding facilities.
- High-density culture and history of big data.
For Farmer：Industry upgrade, Profit increase
- The early warning mechanism provide sufficient response time to deal with risk,
- Save energy power efficiency 30%~50%.
- Reduce 40% waste of fish food.
- Increase fishery capacity up to 30%.
- Reduce medicine / chemical using, provide nature and safe food.
- Experience pass down by AI system,attract young generation to join aquaculture industry.
For Consumer：Real data & Safety and trust
- Increase information transparency, fishery data kept and been able to trace.
- Trust on food safety.
Smart Water Quality Monitoring System
Can be used with a variety of sensors, immediately grasp environmental information.
QAM300-DE is powered by solar cell continuously monitors temperature, pH, Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP), dissolved oxygen and salinity of pond waters and periodically sends the measured data to cloud and clients in real time by 3G/4G network、WiFi or LoRa . The farmers already benefited by getting advance alerts to prevent potential loss, accessing to data from the cloud for their day to day management, and imposing traceability for food safety.
- IoT automation sensors, continuous monitoring.
- When the water quality is abnormal, there has voice, SMS notification warning. Immediately guaranteed.
- Adopt solar power, continuous operation for more than 5 years.
- Breeding customization, equipment high scalability, according to customer needs to choose a different breeding sensor.
- Machine waterproof IP68 grade, high reliability and is applicable to any culture environment.
- Sensor patented biological anti-fouling, verified by SGS data accuracy.
- Complete data collection for analysis and export, effectively establish and improve the breeding history record.